- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- COOKIES, MOBILE IDENTIFIERS & IP ADDRESS
- INFORMATION AND ITS USES
- INFORMATION SHARING
- USER CONTROLS
- POLICY UPDATE
- CONTACT US
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE Go to Top
- Our Care Unit: Be informed that when you contact our customer care department, we would collect some personal information necessary to work on your request and to contact you for a follow up as the case may be. We may also record your conversations with us for quality assurance.
- Website Activities: Please be informed that we may automatically receive and log information on our servers from your browser or device including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, pages that you visited, mobile locations, information about app usage, and other device or systems information statistics. This would be on our website or mobile app, or on third parties’ websites.
- COOKIES, MOBILE IDENTIFIERS & IP ADDRESS Go to Top
- Be informed that we may collect certain information like cookies, pixels and local storage; for example, your browser or device. With the help of cookies, the web server can save, for examples, preferences and settings on the user’s device which are then automatically restored on the next visit.
- INFORMATION AND ITS USES Go to Top
- In other to provide our service effectively, we may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Any information we collected shall be in our custody for as long as they might be needed to aid our business objectives.
- INFORMATION SHARING Go to Top
- We do not share personal information about our users with non-affiliate member, unless we have our users’ specific permission to do so.
- USER CONTROLS Go to Top
- Access, Editing and Deletion: Members that have created an account can access, correct or delete your personal information right on their profile page or by writing to us at: email@example.com.
- Third Party Choice: Some of our third parties’ activities on our website, (E.g. Google Adwords) give you the ability to opt out of their collection and use of information for interest-based advertising. You can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com or http://www.networkadvertising.org to learn more about this practice.
- SECURITY Go to Top
Any information we collected from users is protected by reasonable technical means and reasonable security procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or use of data. Our affiliates and service providers have committed to manage the information in accordance with our requirements for security and privacy.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY Go to Top
- CONTACT US Go to Top